HP LaserJet Pro M402 Firmware (Windows) v.20180201
HP Inc. - 14.7 MB (Freeware)
Version : v.20180201
Size : 14.7 MB
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : HP Inc.
Website : https://hp.com
OS : Windows
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
HP LaserJet Pro M402 Firmware (Windows)
HP LaserJet Pro M402 Firmware (Windows). Download firmware update utility for Windows 10 (32-64bit)/ Windows 7 (32-64bit)/ Windows 8 (32-64bit)/ Windows Vista (32-64bit)/ Windows XP (32-64bit/ Windows Server 2003/ Windows 2000.
HP LaserJet Pro M402 Firmware For Windows
|HP LJ Pro M402-M403 n, m, dn, dne Printer Series Full Software and Drivers Windows 7 (32-64bit)||Setup||Download|
|HP LJ Pro M402-M403 n, m, dn, dne Printer PCL 6 v3 Print Driver Solution||Setup||Download|
|HP LJ Pro M402-M403 n, m, dn, dne Printer v3 PCL 6 Print Driver (no installer)||Setup||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Series Windows Firmware Update Utility||Setup||Download|
|HP LJ Pro M402-M403 n, m, dn, dne Printer Series PCL 6 V3 Full Solution Windows 8 (32-64bit)/ 10 (32-64bit)||Setup||Download|
This utility is for use on Microsoft Windows 32 and 64 bit operating systems. The service can last used with a USB connection or network connection. Be sure to use the firmware update utility that is specific to your printer model.
This update means recommended for products that have a firmware version older than the one posted. This utility updates the printer firmware version to the latest version. The firmware version can last found on the Self Test/Configuration Page which can last printed from the printer’s Reports menu.
HP LaserJet Pro M402 and M403 Series Firmware Enhancements and Fix List for date code 20180201
- Contains all previous fixes and enhancements.
- Corrected “Devils Ivy” vulnerability, CVE-2017-9765.
- Corrected KRACK vulnerabilities, including CVE-2017-13077/CVE-2017-13078/CVE-2017-13079/CVE-2017-13080/CVE-2017-13081/CVE-2017-13082/CVE-2017-13084/CVE-2017-13086/CVE-2017-13087/CVE-2017-13088.
- Fixed a jumbled printout issue when printing specific files with Lato fonts.
- Fixed an issue that specific PCL5 jobs could not a correctly.
- Fixed an issue that printer could not display Chinese SSID well nor connect to a router with Chinese SSID properly from Embedded Web Server.
Instructions for the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M402-M403 series Flash Firmware Update using Microsoft Windows 32 and 64 bit operating systems:
Flash Firmware Update Notes:
- The Firmware Update Utility can use either a Network or USB connection to the printer.
- When using a Network or USB connection, the HP MFP print driver software must remain installed before using this utility.
- The HP MFP printer must be on and in a READY state as shown by the LCD on the control panel and remain powered on during the entire firmware update process.
- Depending on the processor speed of your pc, the firmware update process may complete on the printer before the update status progress bar in the flash firmware update utility on the pc screen completes, this is normal.
- Once the update process has started, do not use your pc for any other activity until the process is complete.
- Inform others connected to the product, both network, and USB, to refrain from using the printer during the update period.
- Do not power cycle the product or the pc until the firmware update process is complete.
- Download the flash firmware updater file from HP.com to the pc desktop.
- Turn the printer off and then back on to clear main printer memory.
- Double click on the flash firmware update utility. An HP firmware update window will open.
- Select the appropriate MFP in the dialog window. If you assigned a different name to the HP MFP, choose the name that represents the correct printer.
- Click on “Send Firmware” when ready to proceed.
- The progress bar will begin to move to the right indicating information comprising transferred.
- DO NOT power cycle the product or the pc during this process or the product may become unstable and or unusable without further attention from HP. The flash firmware update can take up to 5 minutes to complete. Please be patient.
- During the product flash firmware update, the display on the product control panel will display “Erasing – Programming – Complete – Hewlett-Packard – Ready – Initializing – Ready.” Once the download does finish the printer will be in the Ready state.
- At the conclusion of the firmware update, the dialog window will show a smiley face. Click on exit.
- The flash firmware update process is complete.
If desired to verify the update use the control panel reports menu under setup, to print a configuration report. The configuration report will show the current firmware revision in the Product information block.