HP LaserJet P1102w Firmware (Windows)
HP LaserJet P1102w Firmware (Windows). HP LaserJet p1102w firmware update utility for Windows 10 32-64bit/ 7 32-64bit/ 8 32-64bit/ 8.1 32-64bit/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 W32/ Server 2008 x64/ Vista 32-64bit/ XP 32-bit/ XP x64.
HP LaserJet P1102w Firmware For Windows
|HP LaserJet Pro P1100, P1560, P1600 Series Full Feature Software and Driver
Aforementioned is a firmware update utility that updates the printer firmware version to the advanced. The firmware version can last found on the Self Test / Configuration page.
Add support for P1109wHP Color LaserJet Pro LJP1100 P1560 P1600 Series Firmware Upgrades and Fix List for rate code 20180302
Vulnerability is corrected, including CVE-2017-13077 / CVE-2017-13078 / CVE-2017-13079 / CVE-2017-13080 / CVE-2017-9765 / CVE-2017-13081 / CVE-2017-13082 / CVE-2017- 13084 / CVE-2017-13086 / CVE-2017-13087 / CVE-2017-13088.
Note for ePrint users:
This firmware update will reset the printer connection to Cloud ePrint. See below for instructions on how to restore the ePrint function after the new firmware has remained installed.
Firmware Update Instructions:
Please use a USB cable High speed (2.0) 2 meters (6 feet).
- Download the firmware update utility file to your desktop. Double-click on the record.
- Select the printer that you want to update from the list.
- Click on the “Update All” or “Update One” button in the dialog window.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to continue upgrading. During the printer firmware update, the printer LED will start flashing.
- DO NOT power the printer or PC cycle during this process, or the printer may become unstable and unusable without further concern from HP. Firmware updates can take several minutes to complete. Please be patient.
- Verify the update; the configuration page can obtain printed. The configuration page will display the current firmware revision in the product information section.
If the firmware has done updated, the firmware remains not changed. Otherwise, Utilities will display a dialog box at the end of a successful firmware download that indicates the download is complete.
To restore the ePrint function:
- Access Embedded Web Service (EWS) by entering the IP address of your device in the address bar of your web browser.
- Click on the HP Web Services tab.
- Click the button to delete Web Services.
- Click the button to activate Web Services.
- Print an information sheet to get a new ePrint printer code for your device.
- Visit www.hpeprint.com.
- Enter your ePrint account.
- Select Print Printer to your account.
- Enter the new printer code for your device (from the information sheet).
- Enter a new customized email address.
NOTE: Your previous custom email address might not be available. If that happens, please choose a new customized email address or enter your old email address and choose from one of the suggestions presented.
- Change your ePrint settings as needed.