HP LaserJet M1005 Series Driver (Mac) v.20141010
HP Inc. - 0.9 MB (Freeware)
Version : v.20141010
Size : 0.9 MB
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : HP Inc.
Website : https://hp.com
OS : Windows
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
HP LaserJet M1005 Series Driver (Mac)
HP LaserJet M1005 Series Driver (Mac). Download driver LaserJet M1005 multifunction printer firmware update utility for Mac OS X 10.5/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.7, and installing drivers, software and firmware.
This utility is for use on Mac OS X Operating systems.
Utilities can remain used with USB connection. Be sure to use the firmware update utility that is specific to your printer model.
This update remains recommended for HP LaserJet M1005 Multifunction Printer Series which has a firmware version longer than posted.
This utility updates the printer firmware version to the latest version.
The firmware version can remain found in the printable Self Test / Configuration Page from the Reporting menu of the printer.
These files remain associated with the above software. They do not need to be installed and need to download every necessary file.
Please note: The installed software is listed above, and must mean downloaded separately.
This firmware update includes the following enhancements and fixes:
Fixed a blank print issue when Print Quality set to 600dpi
Improved scanner performance
Instructions for HP LaserJet M1005 Firmware Update The Multifunction Series Flash Firmware uses the Mac OS X operating system:
Flash Firmware Update Notes:
- The Firmware Update utility can use a USB connection to the printer.
- The HP MFP printer must be on and in READY condition as indicated by the LCD screen on the control panel and remains on during the firmware update process.
- Depending on the speed of your Mac processor, the firmware update process can mean completed on the printer before the update status update in the flash firmware update utility on the pc screen is complete, this is normal.
- After the update process begins, do not use your computer for other activities until the process is complete.
- Inform others connected to the product, whether network or USB, not to use the printer during the update period.
- Do not power the product or computer cycles until the firmware update process is complete.
- Download the flash firmware updater file from HP.com to the Mac desktop.
- Turn the printer off and then on again to clear the main printer memory.
- Double-click on the flash firmware update utility data. The HP firmware update window opens.
- Select the appropriate MFP in the dialogue window. If you assign a different name to HP MFP, select the name that represents the correct printer.
- Click "Send Firmware" when ready to proceed.
- The progress bar will start moving to the right showing the transferred information.
- DO NOT power the product or computer cycles during this process or the product may become unstable and or unusable without further concern from HP. Flash firmware update can take up to 5 minutes to complete. Please be patient.
- During the flash product firmware update, the display on the product control panel will display "Removing - Programming - Complete - Hewlett-Packard - Ready - Initialize - Ready". After the download is complete, the printer will be in the Ready state.
- At the end of the firmware update, the dialogue window will display a smiling face. Click exit.
- The flash firmware update process is complete.
If it is desired to verify the update and use the control panel report menu under settings, to print the configuration report. The configuration report will display the current firmware revision in the Product information block.