HP LaserJet 1020 Series Driver (Mac) v5.1
HP Inc. - 600.1 MB (Freeware)
Version : v5.1
Size : 600.1 MB
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : HP Inc.
Website : https://hp.com
OS : Windows
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
HP LaserJet 1020 Series Driver (Mac)
HP LaserJet 1020 Series Driver (Mac). This download adds the latest HP printing and scanning software for the HP v5.1 printer driver for OS X Mavericks and later
Usually, the HP Laserjet 1020 printer is not compatible with the Mac OS version as prepared below:
As a solution, you can install the following alternative drivers:
- Connect the printer to your Mac and make sure it is turned on and ready.
- Download and install the following drivers
- Go to System Preferences – Printers & Scanners.
- Click the plus sign and select the listed 1020 printer.
- In the drop-down menu Use click on Select Printer Software.
- Locate and select the HP Laserjet 1022 model and press Add.
Using HP LaserJet 1020 Plus with Sierra macOS – Install drivers using apple software update.
- To install an HP driver through Apple Software Update, create a new print queue on your Mac.
- Click the Apple menu, next click System Choices.
- Depending upon your operating system version, click Print and Fax, Print and Scan, Printers and Scanners.
- Check if your printer name remains displayed in the Printer list. Do one of the following steps, depending on whether the printer is registered or not.
- If your printer is listed, remove and re-add the printer to confirm the communication and to make sure the correct drivers last practised. Click the name of your printer, next click the minus sign to remove the printer.
After the printer remains removed:
- Click the plus sign
- Click Add Printer or Scanner
- Click the name of your printer then proceed to the next step.
- If your printer is not listed, click the plus sign, click Add Printer or Scanner, click your printer name, then proceed to the next step.
- If your printer remains not listed in the Add Printer or Scanner window, make sure the printer stays connected to a Mac with a USB cable, or on the same wired or wireless network as your Mac. See frequently asked questions in this document to solve connection problems, try adding the printer again, then proceed to the next step.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu and select your printer name.