HP Officejet 6600 Series H711 Firmware (Mac) v.545A
HP Inc. - 46.6 MB (Freeware)
Version : v.545A
Size : 46.6 MB
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : HP Inc.
Website : https://hp.com
OS : Mac OS X
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
HP Officejet 6600 Series H711 Firmware (Mac)
HP Officejet 6600 Series H711 Firmware (Mac). Download firmware update e-all-in-one printer series – H711 for Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.11.
HP Officejet 6600 Series H711 Firmware For Mac
|HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One Printer series - H711 Firmware Update Mac OS X 10.9/ 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.11||Setup||Download|
This Firmware update fixes Print Quality, Airport Express connectivity and ADF selection display.
- Improving ePrint Diagnostic report for ePrint Settings
- Improve the ease of wireless setup
- Embedded Web Services Enhanced
- Improve Print Quality
- Improve Airport Express connectivity
- Improve the accuracy & reliability of ink level gauges.
- Improve the performance of choosing ADF
- Improved paper handling
- Improve the compatibility of embedded web services in IE 11
To check the current firmware version of your printer, use one of the following options:
- Double-click for HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One H711a to open the Device Stage.
- Ink Clicks.
- The current firmware version will appear on the Device Information tab.
Or, use the following:
Printer Information Screen
- From the Control panel, press the Help (?) Button → select Printer Information.
- Use the down arrow button to scroll to the second screen.
- The current firmware revision will appear on the screen.
Print the Printer Status Report
- From the Control panel, select Settings → Reports → Printer Status Report.
- The Printer Status Report will print.
- The current firmware revision will appear in the Printed Printer Status Report.
Before you start upgrading:
- HP Officejet 6600 Printer Series e-All-in-One Flashing firmware (upgrade) requires a wired network or USB connection.
- DO NOT update printer firmware in a wirelessly connected printer.
- If the computer installs or fires a firewall, it may be blocking Firmware Download Utility to access the printer. Therefore, remember to temporarily disable all firewalls that may exist on the computer, including firewalls such as Microsoft Windows XP Firewall, Sygate, Zone Alarm or Blackice.
- Activate the HP Officejet 6600 Printer series e-All-in-One and wait until the printer is READY. [Power Light must be on]
- Double-click on OJ6600_R1545.dmg to run the HP Printer Update utility. A list of detected HP Officejet 6600
- Printers e-All-in-One will remain displayed on the screen.
If the Wired network printer that you want to upgrade remains not displayed in the list of detected printers, click the Refresh button to scan the printer connected over the wired network.
- Click on the checkbox on the left to select one or more HP Officejet 6600 printers of the e-All-in-One Printer that you want to upgrade.
- Click on the Update button to start flashing firmware process.
- A message was indicating "The selected printer has done successfully updated" will be displayed. Flashing firmware will start.
WARNING! Do not disturb the printer during the upgrade process. The printer may be damaged if the power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
- When the printer has completed the flashing process, it will automatically print the Self-Test Diagnostic Page, which will display the new firmware version.
- Click on the Done button to close the HP Printer Update utility.