HP Smart - App (iOS) v.5.8
HP Inc. - 87.9 MB (Freeware)
Version : v.5.8
Size : 87.9 MB
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : HP Inc.
Website : https://hp.com
OS : iOS
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
HP Smart - App (iOS)
HP Smart - App (iOS). HP Smart (formerly identified as HP All-in-One Printer Remote) helps you to set-up, scan, print, share, and manage your HP printer. Yourself can share documents and images through email, text messages, and simplified cloud and social media services (such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Facebook). You can also set up new HP printers, while entirely as monitor and order quantities.
|HP Smart - iPhone||Setup||Download|
|HP Smart - iPad||Setup||Download|
- Create high-quality JPEGs and PDFs of your images and documents either with the scanner on your printer (if available) or the camera on your mobile device using this app’s intelligent mobile scanning feature (including automatic deskewing, image enhancements, and unwanted background cropping).
- Print images, PDF documents, and more using HP printers on your Wi-Fi network connected using Wi-Fi Direct or using remote printing.
- Share your pictures and documents through email, text messages, cloud storage services (including iCloud, Dropbox, Box, Evernote, and Google Drive), and social media sites (like Facebook and Instagram).
- Using this app, set up new HP printers and help get your existing HP printers connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Quickly check your supplies standing and order supplies for your printer while also receiving individual advertisements from HP.
- See help and tips for solving difficulties you might have using your printer.
- Adjust printer settings and perform maintenance tasks.
HP printers from 2010 or later, including many HP DeskJet, HP Envy, HP OfficeJet, HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-One as well as many HP Designjets, PageWide, and HP LaserJet MFP. Both printers on local Wi-Fi network and printers that last set to Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct printing mode remain supported.
For a full list supported printers, visit: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true