HP ePrint Enterprise For Good - App (iOS) v.1.4.5
HP Inc. - 45.5 MB (Freeware)
Version : v.1.4.5
Size : 45.5 MB
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : HP Inc.
Website : https://hp.com
OS : iOS
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
HP ePrint Enterprise For Good - App (iOS)
HP ePrint Enterprise For Good - App (iOS). HP ePrint Enterprise during Goodwill does not operate without the necessary licenses from Good Technology. That has been specially developed to work with the Good Dynamics mobile application platform. For information on Good, Technology licenses go to email@example.com.
HP ePrint Enterprise For Good App iOS (iPhone and iPad)
|HP ePrint Enterprise For Good iPhone||Setup||Download|
|HP ePrint Enterprise For Good iPad||Setup||Download|
The HP ePrint Enterprise app is part of the HP ePrint Enterprise solution for secure corporate mobile printing. The HP ePrint Enterprise is a private cloud-based solution for corporate network printing that supports all your network printers with a safe life. HP ePrint Enterprise application also enables you to print to HP network of over 30,000 Public Print Locations.
For more information, visit www.hp.com/go/eprintenterprise.
- Easily print from your phone or tablet to any network connected printer (ePrint Enterprise service must continue purchased separately)
- Business printing on-the-go! Take advantage of the HP system of 30,000 Public Print Locations like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, and Swiss Post, and more. Find the nearest location, hit print, and use a unique code to guarantee the privacy of your printed material.
How it works:
- Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, iTunes Shared file, etc.), or share a file from another app.
- Analyze the list of network printers and select your printer.
- For Public Print Locations, use the app’s automatic geographic search and want a location, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
- Go to your selected network printer and get your printout, or for public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc.), the app will show you where to pick up your print job.
- Print options: simplex/duplex, color/black, and white, number of copies
- Defect fixes
- New Security Enhancements
For printing to HP printers without using private cloud-based solution, check the HP ePrint app at http://itunes.apple.com/app/hp-eprint/id299531647.
- Works on iOS 7.0 or newer.
- Works on ePrint Enterprise Server 2.2 to 4.2
- Tested with Good SDK version 1.10.4366
- Works with all versions of HPAC Server, through the use of QR Code
Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable Apple iPhone 3G or newer, iPad (works in compatibility mode), iPod Touch 2nd generation or more modern, running iOS 7.0 or later, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing vary in portable print positions.
Opening files from different apps via "Open In" supports Microsoft Word documents, PowerPoint shows, Excel spreadsheets, and Adobe PDF. Other apps must provide the only access to files and allow exposure to these registered document standard handlers from the iOS.
HP ePrint Enterprise app allows authentication and job release via HP Access Control (version 14.0 and higher). To access, enable the HP Access Control service in the ePrint Enterprise app. More items can also last found in the HP Access Control product documentation. (HP Access Control sold separately.)