HP ePrint Enterprise – App (iOS) v.3.8
HP Inc. - 20.5 MB (Freeware)
Version : v.3.8
Size : 20.5 MB
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : HP Inc.
Website : https://hp.com
OS : iOS
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
HP ePrint Enterprise – App (iOS)
HP ePrint Enterprise – App (iOS). The HP ePrint Enterprise app is part from the HP ePrint Enterprise solution for secure corporate mobile printing. The HP ePrint Enterprise is a private cloud-based solution for corporate network printing that supports all your network printers with a safe life. HP ePrint Enterprise application also enables you to print to HP’s network of over 30,000 Public Print Locations (1). For more news, visit www.hp.com/go/eprintenterprise.
- Quickly print of your receiver or tablet to any network connected printer (ePrint Enterprise service must continue purchased separately)
- Business printing on-the-go! Take advantage of HP’s system of 30,000 Public Print Locations like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, and Swiss Post, and more. Find the nearest location, hit print, and use a unique code to guarantee the privacy of your printed material.
How it works:
- Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, iTunes Shared file, etc.), or share a file from another app.
- Review the list of network printers and choose your printer.
- For Public Print Locations, use the app’s automatic geographic search and choose a location, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
- Go to your selected network printer and get your printout, or for public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc.), the app will show you where to pick up your print job.
- Print options: simplex/duplex, color/black, and white, number of copies
- Defect fixes
- New Security Enhancements
For printing to HP printers without using private cloud-based solution, check the HP ePrint app at http://itunes.apple.com/app/hp-eprint/id299531647.
- On iOS 7.0 or newer. iOS 6.0 remains no higher recommended. However, it should run.
- Operates including ePrint Enterprise Server 2.2 to 4.2
- Works including any versions of HPAC Server, for the use of QR Code
- Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable Apple iPhone 3G or newer, iPad (works in compatibility mode), iPod Touch 2nd generation or more modern, running iOS 7.0 or later, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing vary at free print places.
- Opening files from other apps via “Open In” supports Microsoft Word documents, PowerPoint shows, Excel spreadsheets, and Adobe PDF. Other apps must give an individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers of the iOS.
- HP ePrint Enterprise app enables authentication and job release via HP Access Control (version 14.0 and higher). To enter, allow the hp to Access Control service in the ePrint Enterprise app. Further details can also last found in the HP Access Control product documentation. (HP Access Control sold individually.)