HP LaserJet P2030 Series Firmware (Windows)
HP LaserJet P2030 Series Firmware For Windows. This firmware update utility is only for the HP LaserJet P2030 series printers. The update as mentioned earlier means recommended for HP LaserJet P2030 series printers that have a previous firmware version. This utility update printer firmware to the latest version. The firmware version can last found on page Self Test / Device Configuration.
To print a form sheet, press and hold the Go button (the button with the green paper icon on it) for 5 seconds meanwhile the printer Ready light stays about, and no other jobs last printed or selected from the drop-down list in the Print Information Pages Service. Printer Preferences dialog tabs in Windows.
HP LaserJet P2030 Series Firmware For Windows and Mac OS
|HP LaserJet P2030 Series Firmware Update Utility
|HP LaserJet Firmware Update Utility Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6 , Mac OS X 10.7
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 W32, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64, Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit).
Macintosh OS X, OS X 10.5, OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7 and later
Flash Firmware Update Notes:
The HP LJ P2035 Firmware Update Utility for Macintosh OS X, OS X 10.5, OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7 and later can use either a Network or USB connection to the printer.
- The HP LJ P2035 printer must be on and in a READY state (2nd light from the bottom is green and steady).
- Once the update method has started, prepare non use your Mac for any other activity until the process is complete.
- Direct others connected to the product, both network, and USB, to avoid regarding using the printer during the update phase.
- Make Not power cycle the product or the Mac until the firmware update process is finished.
- Download the HP LaserJet Firmware Update Utility to your system.
- Double click on the downloaded folder and go the Utility.
- Select Network or USB Printer.
- Find your printer in the list and select.
- Click OK
- If possible, watch the printer. The bottom three lights will flash when the printer is receiving the FW upgrade. (The download utility will do nothing after clicking OK and will not indicate whether the update was successful or not.)
- If the upgrade continues finished, the printer will return to a READY state (2nd from bottom light is green and steady).
- Print a Self Test/Device Configuration Page (press and hold the GO button) to verify the FW upgrade worked. Firmware Datecode appears in the upper left of the page.