HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127 Series Driver (Mac) v.220.127.116.11
HP Inc. - 8.3 MB (Freeware)
Version : v.18.104.22.168
Size : 8.3 MB
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : HP Inc.
Website : https://hp.com
OS : Windows
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127 Series Driver (Mac)
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127 Series Driver (Mac). Download driver M125/M126/M127/M128 series firmware update software for Mac OS X 10.5/ 10.6/ 10.7/ 10.8/ 10.9/ 10.10/ 10.11/ 10.12/ macOS 10.13.
HP Easy Start
HP Easy Start is a new form to set up your HP printer and prepare your Mac for printing. HP Easy Start will search and install the latest software for your printer and then guide you through printer settings.
Fixed the Problem:
- Added support 10.13
- Startup screen and change of End User License Agreement
- Attached Setup Screen
- It is impossible to continue setting up the device after the connection is disabled and recreated with the network on the Mac when the Online settings screen appears
- The message “Unable to communicate with device” appears after clicking the “Continue” button on Screen
- Connect via USB connection
- The “Connect to wireless network” screen is missing when installing the device through a USOW connection.
- The device cannot be searched after clicking “Try Again” button on message “Unable to communicate with device”.
- Some other minor improvements.
HP Laserjet Firmware Update
Update your printer firmware with the following process:
- Please use the USB speed cable (2.0) 2 meters (6 feet).
- After the firmware update process begins, do not use your Mac for other activities until the process is complete.
- Install a disk image that contains firmware updates.
- Run the FW Update Application found in the disk image.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to continue.
- DO NOT power the printer or PC cycle during this process, or the printer may become unstable and unusable without further concern from HP.
The firmware update may take several minutes to complete. Please be patient.
- Verify the update; the configuration page can mean printed. The configuration page will display the current firmware revision in the product information section.
Fixed an issue when the HP Toner Cartridge Authentication program was unable to verify the cartridge or a fake non-Original cartridge report produced since 2016.