HP ePrint Enterprise Mobile Iron – App (iOS) v.1.4.7
HP Inc. - 45.3 MB (Freeware)
Version : v.1.4.7
Size : 45.3 MB
Date Added : July 22,2018
Date Release : July 22,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : HP Inc.
Website : https://hp.com
OS : iOS
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
HP ePrint Enterprise Mobile Iron – App (iOS)
HP ePrint Enterprise Mobile Iron – App (iOS). HP ePrint Enterprise to MobileIron will not operate the necessary external licenses from MobileIron. It has been developed specifically to perform with MobileIron mobile application platform. For information about the MobileIron license, visit www.mobileiron.com/en/company/contact-us.
The HP ePrint Enterprise application is part of the HP ePrint Enterprise solution for secure enterprise cellular printing. HP ePrint Enterprise is a personal cloud-based solution for enterprise network printing that supports all your network printers with a safe life. The HP ePrint Enterprise application also allows you to print to an HP network of over 30,000 Public Print Sites. For more information, visit www.hp.com/go/eprintenterprise.
- Print directly from your receiver or tablet to a network-connected printer (ePrint Enterprise settings requirement continue purchased separately)
- Printing business on-the-go! Take advantage of the HP system of 30,000 Public Print Sites like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, and Swiss Post, and more. Find the next location, hit print, and use the unique code to ensure the privacy of your printed substance.
How it works:
- The open the HP ePrint Enterprise application and choose the content you need to print (email, web page, photo, document, Shared iTunes file, etc.) Or share data of other applications.
- Compare the list of network printers and select your printer.
- For Public Print Location, use the app automatic geo-tracking and select a location, except refine your search by entering keywords in the search bar.
- Advance to your chosen network printer and get your prints, or for public printing locations (shops, hotel front desk, etc.), the App will show you where to take your print job.
- Print options: simplex/duplex, color/black, and white, number of copies
- Defect repair
- Improved New Security
To print to an HP printer without using a personal cloud-based solution, check out the HP ePrint application at http://itunes.apple.com/app/hp-eprint/id299531647.
- Works on iOS 7.0 or later. iOS 6.0 is no longer supported but should work.
- Works on ePrint Enterprise Server 2.2 to 4.2
- Tested with MobileIron SDK version 220.127.116.11
- Works with all versions of HPAC Server, through the use of QR Codes
Use of HP Public Print Location service requires Internet and Apple iPhone 3G or newer email capabilities, iPad (works in compatibility mode), 2nd or later iPod Touch, running iOS 7.0 or later, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and HP ePrint Enterprise applications. The availability and cost of printing vary on mobile print locations.
Opening files from other apps via “Open In” supports Microsoft Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and Adobe PDF. Other apps should provide individual access to files and allow exposure to this type of registered document handler from iOS.
The HP ePrint Enterprise application enables authentication and release of work through HP Access Control (version 14.0 and higher). To access, allow the hp Access Control service in the ePrint Enterprise application. More details can also last found in the HP Access Control product documentation. (HP Access Controls last sold separately).