HP DesignJet T520 Universal (Windows)
HP DesignJet T520 Universal (Windows). Download universal driver HP DesignJet T520 Series for Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit).
Download HP DesignJet T520 Universal (Windows)
|HP DesignJet UPD HP-gl/2 Driver 64-Bit
|HP DesignJet UPD PCL3 Driver 64-Bit
|HP DesignJet UPD HP-gl/2 Driver 32-Bit
|HP DesignJet UPD PCL3 Driver 32-Bit
UPD HP DesignJet UPD HP-gl / 2 Driver Windows 32-64Bit
This package contains the INF and driver files needed for manual installation using the Windows “Add printer wizard.”
HP DesignJet UPD PCL3 driver Windows 32-64Bit
This package contains the INF and the required driver files needed for the manual installation of the Universal PCL3 driver, using the Windows “Add printer wizard.”
Install HP DesignJet T520 Universal for Windows
This section will help you download the software to your computer and start the installation process. Before proceeding with the installation of the software, the printer must first prepare correctly, and your computer must be ready to print.
- Turn on the printer first, then turn on the computer.
- Close the screen saver, a virus protection program, or other software programs that run on your computer.
- Click Download Now, and the File Download box will appear.
- Select Save This Program to Disk and the Save As box will appear.
- Select the directory to save the file and click Save.
- Find files using Windows Explorer when the download is complete.
- Double-click on the file. This will extract all driver files to the directory on your hard drive. Select the name of the folder where the data will obtain (for example c: \ Designjet)
- Open the Printer Window Click Start-Settings-Printers.
How to install the driver and create a print queue
- Click Add New Printer
- Follow the instructions from the Add Printer Wizard.
- When the printer list box appears, click Have Disk.
- Install from the Disk window to open.
- Click Browse to find the expanded file directory (e.g., C: \ Designjet).
- Click on the file that ends with .inf.
- Click Open and then OK and let the file install.