HP Smart – Printer Remote (App) v.4.8.71
HP Inc. - 17M (Freeware)
Version : v.4.8.71
Size : 17M
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : HP Inc.
Website : https://hp.com
OS : 5.0 and higher
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
HP Smart – Printer Remote (App)
HP Smart – Printer Remote (App). HP Smart (formerly identified as HP All-in-One Printer Remote) helps you to set up, scan, print, share, and manage your HP printer. Yourself can share documents and images through email, text messages, and simplified cloud and social media services (such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Facebook). Yourself can more set up new HP printers, as well as monitor and order supplies.
- Create high-quality JPEG and PDF of your images and documents both with the scanner on your printer (if available) or the camera on your mobile device using this app’s intelligent mobile scanning feature (including automatic deskewing, image enhancements, and unwanted background cropping).
- Use this app to detect if you can print using your phone automatically, and then set up your mobile device for printing images, PDF documents, and more with HP Print Service Plug-In.
- Print images and PDF documents, using HP printers on your Wi-Fi network or connected using Wi-Fi Direct.
- Share your images and documents through email, cloud storage services (including Dropbox, Box, Evernote, and Google Drive), and social media sites (like Facebook and Instagram).
- Using this app, set up new HP printers and help get your existing HP printers connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Quickly hold your supplies status and order supplies for your printer while also receiving special notices of HP.
- Get help and tips for working problems you force have using your printer.
- Develop printer settings and perform maintenance tasks.
HP printers from 2010 or later, including many HP DeskJet, HP Envy, HP OfficeJet, HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-Ones—as well as many HP Designjets, PageWide, and HP LaserJet MFP. Both printers on local Wi-Fi network and printers that last set to Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct printing mode remain supported.