HP ePrint Enterprise - Service (App) v.4.0 and Higher
HP Inc. - 4.3 MB (Freeware)
Version : v.4.0 and Higher
Size : 4.3 MB
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : HP Inc.
Website : https://hp.com
OS : Android
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
HP ePrint Enterprise - Service (App)
HP ePrint Enterprise - Service (App). The HP ePrint Enterprise app remains part of the HP ePrint Enterprise suspension for robust corporate mobile printing and now enables authentication and job release via HP’s Access Control.
HP ePrint Enterprise and HP Access Control solutions stand sold individually. The HP ePrint Enterprise is a private cloud-based solution for corporate network printing that supports all your network printers with a reliable experience. HP ePrint Enterprise application additionally allows you to print to HP’s network of over 30.000 Public Print Locations.
Directly print from your phone or tablet to any network connected printer (ePrint Enterprise service must continue purchased separately)
- Business printing on-the-go. Take advantage of HP’s system of 30,000 Public Print Locations like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, and Swiss Post, and more. Find the nearest location, hit print, and use a unique code to guarantee the privacy of your printed matter.
- Ability to verify and mobile job release while using HP’s Access Control (must be purchased separately)
How it works:
- Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc.), or share a file of another app(3).
- Examine the list of network printers and select your printer.
- For Public Print Locations, use the app’s automatic geographic research and choose a location, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
- Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to release your print job at the printer (4)
- Go to your selected network printer and get your printout, or for public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc.), the app will show you where to pick up your print job.
- Print options: page size
- Defect fixes (For printing to HP printers without using private cloud-based solution).
- Works toward Android 2.3.x to 6.0
- Works including ePrint Enterprise Server 2.2 to 4.2
- Works including all versions of HPAC Server
HP ePrint Enterprise app enables authentication and job release via HP Access Control (version 14.0 and higher). To access, allow the hp to Access Control service in the ePrint Enterprise app. More details can also last found in the HP Access Control product documentation. (HP Access Control sold separately.)
Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and an email-capable device running Android 2.3 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing vary in public print locations.
Additional apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these designated document type handlers from Android.
Run on HP printers that have NFC enabled (NFC/Wireless Direct Accessory support only). Is also required to get the printout at public print locations